Friday 13 January 2017

Luscious Butterfly


Hello Cheremane here with you today with one of my favourite IndigoBlu Stamps Big Butterfly, this was the very first stamp I purchased which got me hooked.


I started with the Script Stencil and spread a layer of Super Thick Slap It On over and let it dry naturally which does not take very long at all. Making sure you wash my stencil straight away.


Once the Super Thick Slap It On was dry I mixed some of the Teal & Lavender Luscious powder with some water in spritz bottles and started spraying my background building up the colour slowly drying off between each layer.


When it was fully dry I took a baby wipe a gently wiped over the Super Thick Slap It On to reveil the white underneath as it will act as a resist. Wowee look at that shimmer from the Luscious Powders!


I then stamped the Big Butterfly stamp onto some IndigoBlu Stamping card with black archival ink and then coloured it in with the Teal & Lavender Luscious Powder.


To complete my card I took another very useful stamp set by IndigoBlu Design Alphabet and stamped the word FLY in black archival ink. I used a die on the one edge of my background to create a circle on the one edge.


I'm not very good at fussy cutting butterfly antenna out so I used some wire stem's from some paper flowers as I always cut them off the flowers so instead of putting them in the bin I put them to good use. I added the Big Butterfly to my card using 3d glue gel.


We would love to know what your favourite IndigoBlu stamp is, I know there are some many gorgeous Indigoblu stamps and for me it really was so hard to choose. 
Thank you for joining me today hope to see you again soon.
Cheremane x

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is beautiful! The background is perfect for the awesome butterfly! Love the colours and the texture, wonderful! My favourite IndigoBlu stamp is Bare Forest. It's a recent addition and I adore it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheremane, stunning card, the colours are fabulous and that butterfly is amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cheremane, love the colours and the design. Oh my gosh, so hard to choose my favourite IndigoBlu stamp, All of them ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty card Cheremane and I love the script stencil with the texture paste through it and the background with the beautiful tones of luscious powder and the gorgeous butterfly over the top in similar tones works really well. A great design touch is the rounded off mat and the lovely sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card.....I love the colours you've used, and the design is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. The circle cut on the background is brilliant. Thank you for your art.

    ReplyDelete